Do You Have A Case?
Bold labels are required.
Brandon M. Gladstone
866-494-2620 (Toll Free)
A seasoned attorney, Brandon M. Gladstone is the managing personal injury lawyer of Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C.'s personal injury department and has over nineteen years of experience representing individuals and insurance companies. Since 2003, Mr. Gladstone has exclusively represented injured victims of auto accidents throughout Northern Virginia including Alexandria and Woodbridge. He concentrates his practice on the representation of plaintiff personal injury cases such as auto accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, animal bites and slip and fall cases. In addition, he focuses on the representation of clients in medical malpractice lawsuits and other civil litigation such as contract law, construction and commercial litigation. Prior to beginning his plaintiff personal injury practice, Mr. Gladstone had over seven years of experience working as insurance defense counsel for Allstate, State Farm, CNA, Progressive and Fireman's Fund insurance companies in Virginia, Maryland and D.C.
Mr. Gladstone majored in Commerce and graduated with distinction from the University of Virginia in 1990. He received his Juris Doctor from Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law in 1993. He also gained recognition as a Finalist in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition in 1994.
Mr. Gladstone was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 1993, the Maryland Bar in 1994, the District of Columbia Bar in 1995, the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia and U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit in 2000. He began his legal career working in the Office of the Public Defender as Assistant Public Defender for Halifax and Fauquier Counties from 1994 to 1996.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Trucking Accidents - Plaintiff
- DUI Accidents - Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death / Serious Injuries - Plaintiff
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Medical / Dental Malpractice - Plaintiff
- Products Liability - Plaintiff
- Construction Accidents - Plaintiff
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Property Damage - Plaintiff
- Animal Bites - Plaintiff
- Construction Litigation - Plaintiff
- Contract Litigation - Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Virginia, 1993
- Maryland, 1994
- District of Columbia, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2000
- Indiana University at Bloomington School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.S. - 1990
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Commerce
Honors and Awards
- Finalist, Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, 1994
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the Public Defender, Assistant Public Defender for Halifax and Fauquier Counties, 1994 - 1996