Jump to Navigation

Fairfax Enforcement of Orders Lawyers

Do You Have A Case?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Enforcing the Terms of Your Divorce

Divorce can be a long, difficult process. Unfortunately, the conclusion of a divorce may not mean the end of the legal process. You may need representation for a range of issues involving the enforcement of orders relating to your divorce.

If you need to enforce an order relating to your divorce, custody or support matter, you can rely on the experienced Fairfax enforcement of orders attorneys at Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C. We serve clients throughout Northern Virginia.

Assistance Enforcing and Defending Against Orders

Once a divorce is concluded, the court will issue specific orders relating to all aspects of divorce. Both parties are required by law to follow these orders. If your former spouse disregards the order or if you are accused of violating the order, our law firm will provide you with experienced counsel.

We can assist you with:

  • Child support enforcement
  • Child custody enforcement
  • Visitation enforcement
  • Property distribution enforcement
  • Spousal support enforcement
  • Enforcement of other family law court orders

Our lawyers will work to first resolve your dispute through negotiation and mediation. Negotiating or mediating family law disputes is often a more cost-effective method of achieving a favorable resolution than litigation. In some cases, however, an order can be enforced only by going to court. In these situations, our law firm will rely on our lawyers' significant litigation experience to ensure that your rights are protected. We can assist you in making or defending against motions to enforce a judgment and with motions to hold a party in contempt of court for failing to abide by a judgment.

Springfield Child Support Enforcement Attorneys

If your former spouse has not complied with your divorce decree or if you are accused of failing to comply with your decree, contact us online or call 703-962-1829 (toll free 866-494-2620).

Privacy Policy | Legal Marketing by FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business.